PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Heron Bay Holidays are available for let all year round. When you reserve a cottage at Heron Bay Holidays you are signing a contract and agreeing to the following conditions:
Your holiday begins at 4pm on the day of arrival and you must depart before 10am on the day of departure.
Your booking will be confirmed only when you have received confirmation of this from Heron Bay Holidays and we require a deposit of £25. This is non refundable.
Full payment is required one week before your stay.
Pets are not permitted at the properties.
Smoking is not permitted at the properties.
Under no circumstances can there be no more than 4 people and an infant accommodated in any one cottage overnight.
Guests will be liable for any damage caused whilst staying at the cottages. Guests will take all reasonable and proper care of the property whilst staying, and will inform the owners of any damage done.
If You wish to cancel Your booking, You agree to notify us of this at the earliest available opportunity.
- You acknowledge that if You cancel Your booking, the following charges will apply:
- Notice of cancellation: More than 8 weeks’ notice – £25 charge.
- A booking made for periods of more than 1 week made more than 6 months in advance for peak season weeks there will be a non-refundable deposit of £25.
- NOTE: With the following, we will make every effort to re-let the dates cancelled. If we are successful in re-letting then a refund will be made less £25 to cover re-advertising, and admin fees.
- Notice of cancellation: We would appreciate to be told immediately if you are not going to continue with your booking so we can re-advertise.
We strongly recommend that you take out adequate holiday insurance to cover any costs you might incur if you have to cancel your holiday, as We do not provide any insurance under the terms of your holiday rental agreement. (For instance www.cancellationplan.com for UK holiday insurance; this company is not affiliated with Us and many other insurers are available).
- Covid-19: These cancellation policies are in place to help you feel confident that you can book your holiday without any worries about losing money if you need to cancel. This an on-going situation and our cancellation policies will change accordingly.